Sunday, October 14, 2007

Home Improvement(Semenyih Edition)? =_=”

Let’s see…had been staying in my rented house in Semenyih for about roughly…*counting*…4 weeks already…Indeed,that I had moved to another rented house…third house…like modernised wandering nomads


Third time’s the charm…so in the end decided to rent a nice snazzy place...

0_o

Which is opposite of that house(mansion?)…lols

Don’t let the exterior fool you…at least the inside is “stayable”…good enough,hehe…
Click here and here,for a tour of my previous rented house…


“Before” and “After” pictures,within the walls of this compound…
“Before” would be on the first day we entered the house for “gotong-royong” cleaning and “After” would be on the last day of University studies,before the Hari Raya holiday break…


Before…living area…

The stuff on the table is ours…

After…


Before…dining area…


After…

Before…partial shot of kitchen area…

The refrigerator was like some sort of torture chamber for Fear Factor contestants…so gross that it’ll be the last place a kid would ever think of hiding in,when playing Hide&Seek =_=”

After…


Before…my bedroom…


After…


Quite an ample amount of space…as compared to my room,in the previous house

Before…grass outside(which could’ve been mistaken for a rice paddy field? =_=” )…


After…

Actually,it’s more of a type of weed(a.k.a. lalang),rather than grass…this picture was taken only about 2 weeks after semester began…since now is 4 weeks later,I’ll let you imagine how tall it is right now =_=”


Although the rented house felt kinda bland sometimes…it’s all OK…besides,I am just staying over there during the weekdays…sometimes over the weekends,during the “busy” period…as I am typing this entry,now should be the “busy” period since assignments has started to roll into my hands(Final Project also given already leh!!! =_=” )…Hmmm,why am I still updating? Cant really update my blog from campus,as it takes an awful long amount of time…just to only open the Blogger webpage,not forgetting that I would need to log in some more =_=”

Anyways,some pictures to conclude this “rented house” entry…


Big Apple Donuts for house warming? =_=”

Come to think of it…I prefer Big Apple compared to Dunkin’ Donuts now…probably it’s because I was bored of staring at Dunkin’ Donuts,when I was previously working on a part-time job in Giant,Kelana Jaya? Click here to find out…

Official first cooked dinner meal of housemates together in the house…
From Left to Right: Pek Wee,Kah Peng,Yau Fee,Zi Hao and Wilson

A greedy person =_=”


This picture does not need any explanation…rite?

=)

5 Comments:

At Monday, October 15, 2007 12:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this post really makes me wonder how fast the 4 weeks have passed. I guess the word MAHJONG wont be appearing anytime soon till possibly end of sem1 exams. HAHA :P

 
At Monday, October 15, 2007 1:09:00 AM, Blogger Yenli said...

oh my the evil tiles!!! my hands are itching!

 
At Monday, October 15, 2007 9:20:00 PM, Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

yaufee:

Yah lor...1/3 of the 1st semester already passed...progress of my courseworks,not doing so good =_=" Quite kasihan the Mahjong tiles...lols =P

yenli:

Haha...wait till Chinese New Year? My hands also itchy...dah lah coursework also not much progress during this Raya Break =_="

 
At Monday, October 15, 2007 10:25:00 PM, Blogger Yenli said...

okay~! we shall spare 1 day for a mahjong session k!

i felt so bad for not doing anything during the raya break. even went back to semenyih today...but parents dragged me back to subang. now that's a first~!

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:50:00 AM, Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

yenli:

But I dont gamble one leh...especially for Mahjong,haha...

Hehe...now that's something...
*surprised look*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home