Thursday, October 11, 2007

Celebrities at Giant?!!

A quick flashback to the month of September(on the 29th)…did a one day part-time job for my neighbour…it was at Giant,Kelana Jaya…so what was I supposedly to be doing on that day?

Basically,the main event is a photography session with 2 local celebrities…but it’ll only commence later at night…at 8pm

So in the mean time…coordinated some simple game and one can win cute ducky tumblers…for every purchase of DUMEX milk powder

When there’s nothing to do…look to my left…

No “leng lui” cashier(s) though…

And look to my right as well…

Dunkin’ Donuts?!! This isn’t helping to decrease my boredom by increasing my appetite =_=”

Ber-posing with the celebrities…

Vanidah Imran
and Rashidi Ishak…any idea who these 2 are? My guess would be some actor/actress in the commercial for this product or they’re starring in some local Malay drama production,unknown to me…

As the photo session was conducted…all I needed to do is just to print out the pictures taken by the professional photographer…

Don’t look at my face…instead,focus on the laptop screen with the picture of 3 cute lil’ kids with em’ celebrities =_=”

Then,got this jealous fella wanna take picture with Vanidah and Rashidi

Dunno who these 2 celebrities are famous for,but still “saja” wanna take picture with them =_=”


Ok…habis cerita(not much of a story anyways,eh?),time for random pictures…lols

Speaking of part-time job…

Two lazy salesperson sleeping on the job…

And also…

A customer who adores blue coloured cars? A car thief who thinks the entrance into the car is through the roof? A manager wiping off the dust on the car by using his shirt? Etc…

Raining nowadays…

All a person need is a claypot of curry vegetables to keep yourself warm and happy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home