Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The 3 M's…Movie…Mamak…and…Money?!! =_="

The previous week,on Tuesday(7th August 2007)…went to watch The Simpsons Movie!!! Hmmm…events seem to be blogged about roughly a week later nowadays…lagging =_=” Had been quite some time since I went to the movies…normally I prefer to be accompanied(minimum 1 person will do ler,hehe)…go alone watch like very sad case liao,haha…Li Jian and Yi Ching came/were dragged along


The yellow occupants of Springfield…created by Matt Groening

The Simpsons…Movie!!! I remembered watching the series long-long-long time ago…on Metrovision(when it still existed)…now,only those with ASTRO are able to watch it…or else…download lah =P Funny movie indeed,which kept “The Simpsons” feel/humour in it…except that it’s like almost 3 episodes bundled together for a movie-length film

Stumbled upon this website on Yi Ching’s blog,http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/

Lotsa The Simpsons goodies to keep you interested(that is until you are bored)…like flash games,trailers,screenshots,wallpaper…oh,you could even create your own avatar as well…a Simpson-ised version of me as shown above =_=” Yes…I do have a pair of red shoes

But not like this…

=_=”

At least got a bit style ler…lols

Like this…hehe =P


After watching the movie…dropped by to one of my favourite ever Mamak stall…

Do you know the place? Hehe…fellow regular patrons will know this place very well

Why it’s none other than…Williams of course!!! Was introduced to this place by Li Jian(loyal customer liao…hehe) and ever since the first dining experience,it kept me coming back for more =D What makes this place so special? Well…

It’s the fusion or combination of Western/Italian with Mamak food…something that will trigger my “must try” way of thinking…lols

This is Li Jian’s Naan dish…

Close-up shot and…inside…

Cheese,turkey ham,topped with tomato puree…

My stuffed Roti Canai…

Coleslaw,BBQ Tandoori chicken…actually,tasted kinda like kebab =P

The pictures taken with my cameraphone doesn’t do any justice to how tasty the food were…well,at least to me ler…so I would strongly recommend to come here and try the food…new creations are introduced whenever I dine here…too many zany choices and I would require my “Williams food connoisseur”,Li Jian to recommend or introduce a few goodies to fill my stomach…hehe…

Aha…the person on the left is the friendly proud owner himself…which the Mamak stall is named after him…Williams…lols


Speaking of shoes…

The current condition of my working shoes…too hardworking already leh,lols =_=”

Temporary replacement…

Haha =P

Oh…and remember the lucky draw thingy by the RapidKL bus service?(which I am using nowadays for work…click here)…results for the draw is out(month of July)

For the convenience of those who are using the bus service and still keeping their tickets…I’ve posted up the results(for those who rather visit my blog than the RapidKL website or check the newspaper…cheh-wah >=P ) Just in case…here’s the website,http://www.rapidkl.com.my/

In the end…
Not even one “kena” any at all…lols…the most is like the first 2 combination of digits or alphabets…then no point looking at the remaining digits/alphabets anymore =_=”


Never mind…still got another draw for the month of August…hahaha =P Ok…need to sleep now,another working day awaits…%$@#$^$%$% RapidKL bus for making me spend almost RM 9(happened a few times before) in order for me to go to work via taxi…as a last resort…better make sure I get money prize as compensation!!! >=P

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:34:00 PM, Blogger jaecywong* said...

hahah so many bus tickets u got there! hehe now they r like following australia system already! better better! btw, the naan looks delicious! didn't know u can have so many combinations wan ! fu yoh!

 
At Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:08:00 AM, Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

Well...not exactly like Australia system...still not efficient,heh >=P The Naan is just only the tip of the iceberg...got lotsa-lotsa other stuff that I havent tried before yet...go there one day when you are around PJ/KL,ya? Hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home