Sunday, October 01, 2006

House of TTS5…

Last week,on Registration Day,I had to go all the way back to Semenyih in order to make a payment for my course of study for the 2nd Year…So after making the payment,I had to let them check the validity of my Student ID and be told to come back in about a few hours time…since I’ve already had lunch…went to my rented house in TTS5 to unload some of the stuff that I brought along…

After unloading the stuff…and the weather seemed fine on that day…I took some time to snap some pictures of the house,so here’s a “Grand Tour” of the place…


First,a frontal view of the house…

Looks very green-ey…compared to the previous house I stayed in TTS2,which is sort of like a desert with weeds a.k.a lalang >=P (Click here to view the previous house)…looking at the 2 trees kinda reminds me of Beverly Hills =P This is sort of like a “family home” cuz the owner stayed here before he moved out elsewhere,thus renting it to us…Note: Car not included with the house =P

It is so green

…that even the post box is covered mostly with green “crawling plant thingy” =P Barely can see the house number…Oh,visitors can opt for either the modern “Automatic” doorbell or the old-school “Manual” bell that goes KLING-KLING instead of DING-DONG…which can be confused for the ice-cream man =P

As you enter the house…look to your left…

Colouful-looking plants…well,it’s a garden,what else do you expect? No candy growing on trees cuz this ain’t Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory…MMMmmm…candies&chocolates =P

Now…look to your right…

More garden-ey stuff to be viewed…got nice grass to roll around or perhaps a round of miniature golf? Hmmm…come to think of it,the miniature golf sure sounds like a good idea…haha,that is if the house belongs to me =P

Looky here…a path to the back of the house…

Follow…follow…follow…Aiyak!!! Got bitten by ants…*cursing words*…STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Ants died…Follow…follow…follow…

Lotsa trees…

Among all these trees…there are papaya and banana trees(we ate some papaya during this week though,which were plucked from the tree)…still bearing its fruits…the bad thing is that the house is constantly littered with ants outdoors and indoors…due to all these grassy areas ler… >=(

Look what we have here…growing among the trees within the back area of the house…

A huge 4-angled bean that I’ve seen in my life!!! Damn big…but don’t dare to try eating it…haha,aftwerwards got some mutation...a “part” of my body would look like this? Hmmm… =_=”

Back to the garden we go…near the grass area…

There is a pond…it is not a swimming pool… =_=”

If it were a swimming pool…it is meant for fishes to swim in it…why couldn’t see any fishes in the previous picture? Well…

…the fishies shy-shy mar…so must throw fish food inside as bait to lure them out…you hungry fools…Mwahahaha >=P


So that’s the outdoor part of the house…end of the tour…huh? You wanna see the interior? Well,sad to say this but…that will have to wait for the next post…haha(inside quite messy,so wait until the apporiate time comes for me to continue the “tour” =P )…Let me just end this post with this last picture…

When I woke up in the morning today and gazed into the mirror…I saw…

Who the heck is this?!! >=P

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 01, 2006 10:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah not bad la ur nu house. comes with a food supply somemore...haha looks kinda big, and the garden is a nice touch...good find!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home