Monday, August 06, 2007

Two Birthdays in a Day…

The previous Sunday(29th July 2007)…I took a day off from work in order to have a sort of get-together with my friends(which I had committed a sin by lying that I had other matters to attend to…tsk…tsk…tsk…)…cuz working like a robot everyday,doing the same monotonous routine day after day will surely make me go crazy and might end up in Tanjung Rambutan one fine day =_=” But of course,I don’t do this “sin” so frequently ler…so far this is only once,lols =P


Anyways…we met up at The Curve and walked around,in search for a place to have lunch…

Ended up makan-ing sandwiches at O’Briens…this is my Crambo Club Sandwich…can’t remember what it’s consisted of(I can only remember bacon though…which in turn reminds me of Carl’s Jr. =_=” please refer to the previous post)…It was recommended by the staff cuz I dunno what to eat from the names of their menu,written on chalkboards without pictures…also the first time dining there(if one does not know what to recommend…just tell the most expensive stuff or just simply “tembak” and hopefully he/she gets away with it…lols =_=” please do not follow this “suggestion”),the sandwich was quite nice and filling too…

After the sandwich eating session…it’s time to move on to the next agenda…

Cake eating session!!! =_=” Yup…the other purpose of this get-together gathering is also to celebrate Craig’s birthday(though it’s belated…sorry,hehe =P need to find a time/day where everybody is free)…in conjunction with meeting up with familiar faces once again…killing 2 birds with 1 stone,eh? Hehe…

When there is a birthday cake…

…it is bound to be accompanied by a birthday boy(or girl…depending)
Craig and his chocolate-squared cake

And as usual…the “compulsory” group picture…

From Left to Right:
Jessica,Camellia,Jien Eu,Michelle,Craig,Pui Yen and ME
Hopefully that day puts a smile on your face…like this =D


And that wraps up for Birthday No.1 for the day…next stop…Midvalley


On a side note…noticed that I have a bad(or perhaps good…in a way ler) habit of taking pictures of food before I consume em’(recently…when I started blogging,also influenced by viewing pictures of food on other people’s blogs…lols =P)…note that I don’t take every single thing that I eat or drink…that would’ve been too drastic already…that is unless I wanted to point something out…read on dear readers…

Time for dinner…met up with my University mates and we ended up in…

All Stars Sports Cafe…another “first time dining there” experience…this is my sad-case Chicken Rice(can’t remember the fancy-fancy name the restaurant calls it) cuz I didn’t wanna eat the western food(budget-wise and also not much choices too)…must eat rice(since lunch ate sandwiches only)…some more it’s RM20 something for this meal >_<

Here’s more of my “bad/good habits”…

Pizza and pasta…where the pasta is placed in a very-very huge looking plate(which occupied almost half the square-shaped table)…optical illusion @_@

Following their previous “trademark”…

Now it is Soup Noodles in a very-very huge looking bowl…the common trend for this restaurant…is to use huge “dining accessories”…must’ve been second-hand goods from giants =_=”

In my opinion…this is probably the most worthwhile dish on the table…

Cantonese Style Kueh Teow…lols…but for the price a person has to pay to eat this there,its a whole different story altogether ler…hehe…

Here’s our “yau-yeng” birthday boy…

Zi Hao and his 3 slices of cake(different cake with varying heights =P ) from Secret Recipe

A “partial picture” of those who were there…thanks for this picture,Zi Hao

From Left to Right: Douglas,Li-Ann and ME(M.I.A from the picture are Wilson and Handoyo)
Hmmm…I noticed that the 3 of us are “positioned” like the 3 slices of Secret Recipe cakes…lols


Birthday No.2…done…wahahahahaha >=P


Although both birthdays were kinda small-scaled…I sincerely hope both of em’ know…it’s the thought that counts,hehe =P Made myself to attend Zi Hao’s pre-Birthday(it was one day before his actual birthday…well,at the time of this post…now it’s termed as belated already =_=” ) this year as I was unable to attend the previous year, that is before he left to UK…due to work-work-work for me…this time,since Li-Ann planned it on the same day I was off from work…I killed 2 birds with 1 stone…again…lols

Last few words before the next uncertain update(wah…every update is like “gold” only =P )…errr…we must enjoy our meals…never waste nor rush…for instance,the humble Roti Canai/Roti Kosong...every bite must be savoured…for you wouldn’t know that one day in the future…your regular 80 sen(average price) Roti Canai/Roti Kosong would be…*dramatic+suspense music*…RM 2.00!!!(Or perhaps even more!!!)

=_=”

Lame-lame-lame…but hey,the future is uncertain for now…so my advice is to…errr…eat all the Roti Canai(s)/Roti Kosong(s) you ever want!!! Why not try to set a world record for it as well?(Like the most number eaten in a certain limited amount of time)…Kids,please don’t try this at home…unless you are a trained professional…lols

Ending post with random pictures…

Hey…I didn’t know that there is a Coffee Bean laptop bag for sale(only available in Coffee Bean of course,you can try Petaling Street though…or any Pasar Malam will do)

Yes-yes…jakun me =_=”

There is some sort of showroom for furniture/home decorations stuff/electrical appliances/etc…in 1 Utama

This shot was taken with my cameraphone from a higher ground…which kinda reminded me of the popular game…The Sims =P

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 06, 2007 1:28:00 PM, Blogger jaecywong* said...

argh!! i could not read through ur whole post ... y/?!?!?! it's ur fault!!! y post cakes n food?!?!?! i damn hungry here !!! :( even the simple looking sandwich makes me drool...:( eh eh! the cake looks very delicious.. creative design of the cake lor!! :P n the shape is not that usual boring round shape! where u buy it from!??! hehe.. i will read it after i had my dinner..sowie lor!!! XD XD hungry...

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 1:40:00 PM, Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

Lols...gomen-nasai =_="
Didnt know that my post could greatly affect your hunger...bad timing,ya? Hahaha >_<

It was bought from a shop called Cake Sense(my friend bought it)...somewhere in PJ...buy small-small cake cuz if buy big-big one,surely as usual couldn't finish eating...then had to tapau...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home