Monday, August 20, 2007

My hobby is reading?!! =_=”

Whenever someone asks you…or when you are filling up an application form…a simple yet bold question,which goes…“What is your hobby?”…is brought up and wanting to be a “sophisticated” sort of person,you answered/wrote down…Reading

Now that brings up another question…usually when one says or mentions reading…the other party would be quite amazed and may straightaway have an impression that he/she is some sort of “smart” or intellectual person…a bookworm…a keen interest for the literal arts…etc…

That is…until they knew what the other person actually reads about…hehe…so here’s some of my current “reading contents” =_=”


My (almost) Complete Collection of True Singapore Ghost Stories

I started reading this series when I was in upper primary school…and there were a few times I couldn’t go to sleep(imagination is a dangerous thing for a young kid…creepy-looking eyes of the book covers in the dark doesn’t help much either,lols) The volumes which I don’t have were borrowed and Edmund Loh indirectly made me searched for the latest volume(Book No.16) while I was browsing through his blog,lols…I wonder who else reads this book? Dun pray-pray…Singapore got lotsa ghost leh…afraid to visit there =_=” Fact or fiction,you decide yourselves…but a word of advice,don’t mess around with the supernaturals…

Aha!!! The newspaper!!!
Last time I usually read/browse through all the newspapers that my dad or mum buys…but now lazy already leh,so The Star is my current choice…And I don’t think I had ever bought any newspaper to read…the most is just grab free newspapers like The Sun and Malaysian Today when studying at UNiM in Semenyih…apart from reading lecture materials =_=” Now I am working part-time,I sometimes bring along outdated newspapers to read(no time to read mar…go back home after work,either online or terus tidur =P )

Manager: Eh…today’s papers arrr?
Me: Apparently no…it’s yesterdays…
Manager: Aiyah…expired already wan…
Me: =_=”

No matter how old I am…yes…I am still reading comic books(and playing video games…and watching cartoons as well,lols)

This is the only comic book that I am buying nowadays…yes…it’s Shin Chan!!! Damn farnee wei…but I guess the cartoonist is running out of ideas already cuz not as funny as before…lols =P I can only read the Malay edition,which is slower to be published cuz dunno how to read the Chinese edition lah =_=”

Not forgetting…blog-reading!!! Haha =D

Hmmm…this blog looks very familiar wei~ =_=”


Wah-Lau-Eh…all this “reading” is making me hungry leh…time to get a snack

After watching The Simpsons Movie…I don’t think Homer Simpson had eaten any doughnuts in the movie…so I would like to “help” him a bit ler =P

Big Apple Donuts&Coffee…at The Curve

I read about this place before in the newspaper(Aha! Witness the benefits of reading!!! Lols) and also Milky~Pearly made me wanna try this place,which is after I had visited her blog…click here for the post

Too many choices of doughnuts for my limited budget to purchase…“Paiseh” to take so many pictures of the doughnuts…Even more “Paiseh” to take pictures of the doughnuts without buying any at all =P

The design of the box looked simple yet nice…

Got colorful rounded “bulat-bulat”s which looked like errr…doughuts? =P

Which also looked quite similar to…

…one of the default layout in Blogspot =_=”

As much as I wanted to claim all the doughnuts for myself…I shall not be greedy and bought back half a dozen only,share-share with family also leh =P

These are the 6 “chosen one” doughnuts from Big Apple…will try the other ones some other time

It is also advisable not to consume too many doughnuts…or else

This would happen to your eyes…or maybe it’s a good thing…can become the next superhero…Doughnut Man?!! O_O


Dunkin Donuts,makan before…Big Apple,also makan before…there’s only 1 Doughnut outlet left(so far lah) to try…KRISPY KREME!!! Faster open an outlet in Malaysia!!! Lols…

Time to end this post…by uploading a random picture!!!
A healthier alternative for Hansel&Gretel…a house made from fruits!!!
(A food festival themed…Tutti Fruity…in 1 Utama)

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:27:00 PM, Blogger jaecywong* said...

so many things in one blog!! yea !! krispy kreme rox!!! :P i can;t get it here also.. brisbane dun have.. melbourne got lar..

the fruit house very unique leh!!!:P

n um.. i also got read dik cerdas n also doraemon wan!!

 
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:28:00 PM, Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

I blog alot of things in one post cuz I seldom update mar,haha =P Dun care...go Melbourne and makan sepuas-puas hati...and also tapau some back here pls,haha

Haha...but the fruits started falling off already,like the bananas on the roof...gone bad? Lols...

Eh? Same-same...me read Doraemon also and Mutiara Naga(Dragonball)...but then my collections not complete wan...and now my Doraemon collection gave away already =_="

 
At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, i ate before Krispy Kreme in Melbourne. Very sweet le! But i am not complaining. Haha

 
At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 2:52:00 AM, Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

Fang Chin:

Sure boh? Very sweet? Let me be the judge of that...hehe

KRISPY KREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! >_<

 
At Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:22:00 PM, Blogger Yenli said...

i want krispy kreme too T_T

btw. how do u find the cheese doughnut???

 
At Sunday, August 26, 2007 12:19:00 AM, Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

yenli:

Eh? First time see u comment here...hehe =P How u knew it was cheese donut? Frankly speaking...I dunno how it tasted cuz my dad ate that piece...hahaha...why dun u try it? =)

 
At Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:36:00 PM, Blogger Yenli said...

i comment before okay. and i came back so often to check your reply...which was in the tagboard instead. pelik.

i've tried it before. imho, one of the not so nice ones. that's y i asked. maybe it's just me. i dislike the fruit fillings one too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home