Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No matter how hard you try...you just cant please everyone...

First of all…I need to get this “problem” out of my system…to point out to others and “those” who this post is addressed too…As a waiter,my job is to make sure the orders of food and drinks,from the customers are taken down and that it would reach them…together with any other non-sensical “demands” they had in mind…But sometimes,they too forgot,that I am also human just like them…Just because you are RICHER than me,doesn’t mean you can push me around…Just because that I am wearing a restaurant-employee-uniform and that you are the customer,doesn’t give you the RIGHTS to screw me around and do the “Macarena” dance for your entertainment…Just because that you don’t get what you want means that you can have a FREE OPPORTUNITY to make me as miserable as a slave of society…I am also a human…

This already had occurred countless number of times…one incident which involves a customer which I codenamed,“The-Bitch-In-Red”,cuz she was wearing some sort of red clothing and well…she is a “bitchy” type of person…I pity the husband though,poor old geezer…She raised her voice to me each time something goes wrong…“I asked for WARM WATER…not COLD WATER”…“WHY IS THIS CLAYPOT BEANCURD NOT SERVED IN A CLAYPOT? CALL YOUR CAPTAIN HERE!!!” Geez,get a grip…no need to SHOUT…I am not deaf…Heck,I even stared back at her,with the killer’s look,whenever I had to do whatever crap she wants…What is her problem? Isn’t it good enough that the beancurd is served…who cares whether it is in a claypot or not…even the people living in poverty…in Africa,Bosnia,India…is in far worst condition,wouldn’t mind about that “small” claypot problem…

One of “my” principles of life is that RESPECT must be earned…if you respect me,I would respect you…it is a 2-way interaction…if you treat me like dirt,humiliate me,step on me like a door-mat…Why in the world should I humble myself and respect you back? I have my DIGNITY…even though talking back to “those” people would get me fired…I chosed to step back and let karma do the “payback” work…

Ok…enough of that…anyways,roughly one more week of work left,which includes 2 weekends and 1 public holiday to tolerate…TRIPLE PAY on public holiday too!!! OH YEAH…That’s the way…Aha,Aha…I like it…Aha,Aha… =P Gosh,I almost forgot how pork tastes like…since I’ve been eating the meals provided by this HALAL restaurant…most of them are spicy stuff though cuz the cooks are mainly from Nepal and they LOVE spicy food =P Hopefully I would update more often,getting lazy already and sometimes running out of ideas…till then,SEE YA!!! ; )

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just bear with it for a while more man. A good waiter learns how to phase out annoyin guests. free your mind...haha.. nyway, hope life's not too rough on ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home