Thursday, July 14, 2005

Another day off...Oh Yeah!!! =)

First and foremost,very sorry for the lack of updates nowadays…once you work,there isn’t much time to do other things…cuz always tired and before u know it,the next day of work is already at your front door…waiting for you…haunting you…never letting you escape its clutches of DOOM!!! MWAHAHAHA… >=P

Hehe,I m not complaining that working really sucks…as is everything in life,everything in this world has its pros and cons…But sometimes I feel like a slave of society,haha except that this slave gets paid =P Every morning I wake up…the first thought is…“Oh no…not work again,don’t feel like it,no mood and just wanna laze around” Haha…like schooling all over again…which I disliked…but after some time,I’ve gotten used to it and began to enjoy a bit here and there…little bits and pieces of life that forms what I am today,which continues to grow in the future…

Thursday is my off day,every little bit of this 24 hour period MUST be enjoyed…haha,finally can fully utilise my broadband connection for the day plus my sister is not at home =P downloaded a few numbers of Futurama episodes using Limewire =) Even watched Mr&Mrs Smith too…on DVD,overall the movie wasn’t really THAT nice or appealing to me…Heck,what to do,stayed at home only lah,everyone else has their own stuff to do…I did my laundry too,piled up like a mountain of dirty clothes when left unattended,YIKES…even washed my working clothes too,damn dirty with all the black stains,oil stains,unknown colourful sauces stains which combined together can form a rainbow…I think =P Haven’t been reading the newspapers lately,lagging again in the world of not knowing what is happening around me…F1 also never watched for a long time already because it clashes with my working hours…darn,why there isn’t a TV in the place where I work? Hehe,cannot lah,or else my eyes will be staring at it…ignoring the customers…and in the end,my working days will be over before I can even say “What The Hell?” =P

My schedule at work has changed again for good this time…I think…everyday is roughly from 12pm in the afternoon till 10pm at night…at night depends on the customers,if there aren’t many,can balik early around 10.10pm…late a bit is at 10.40pm…and the most late ones are usually on weekends,11pm =( Except Wednesdays,it starts at 10am…which means I hafta come and help set everything up =( Hehe,I almost forgot to come at the required time yesterday cuz usually I always start at 12pm…in the end came late,roughly 15 to 20 minutes late,luckily the senior supervisor cut me some slack instead of cutting my salary =P

During my break times,I eat first,then the last few remaining minutes,usually left 45 minutes…I proceeded to MPH and take any book from the shelf for my reading pleasures as though the place is like a public library =P I’ve even managed to finish reading one book…haha,not so thick lah,around 60 pages only,nope it is not a comic,it was a compilation of short stories by Roald Dahl…u know,one of those guys which were in our Form 4 literature book…I would bring newspapers to read there next time lah,the place has some comfortable cushioned seats for my ass to be placed upon,VERY tired after standing throughout the restaurant…so even a merely short 5 minute sit on the floor would be like entering a 5-Star hotel to spend the night =)

Sometimes when I m still hungry,although I’ve already ate the meal provided by the restaurant where I worked,I would go out during my break hours to get some snacks…Hehe,I m already hooked on those Coffee Buns from RotiBoy,damn shiok good stuff…always wanted to eat more than one,but I had to resist the temptation =P Then there are times when my break hours are quite late,lets say 6pm till 7pm,do u know why I said late? That is because when it is my time to eat,the meal provided would be cold already and the remains are very little…damn sad,I don’t mind cold food,but too little food is “JUST TOO MUCH”,there was a time where no more vegetables were available,only soup which were mainly more soup than the stuff inside and curry chicken where the last few ones are bones&fat >=( Usually the chefs would prepare the meal and separate them individually to smaller portions on separate plates,but nowadays,laziness had taken over their hands,so the food are in its own main big plate…some staff eat more,some staff eat less,some choose to eat out,lucky ones eat more,unlucky ones eat less =( So whenever some days my break are early and not much staff members are available for the day,HAHAHA pay-back time,I take MORE!!! >=D

Looks like that is all for now,Oh and I still haven’t blog about my previous Sarawak trip…Hmmm,I’ll find some time to do it during one of these coming days…as for now,I need a good sleep to prepare for tomorrow’s unexpected occurrences in the restaurant…Lastly,once again I thank those who devote themselves and still kept visiting my blog,remember…I rub your back,you rub mine…one good deed deserves another…etc… =)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rub rub ur back good right? haha. look slike you entering "long work hours syndrome". hey since u got so much time in mph, why dont u book review for me? u read and tell me then i read...haha

 
At Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:25:00 AM, Blogger Yu Ming said...

haha!! book review...

well, part time work is slowly getting kinda mundane and boring. off days are a luxury, as well as good, cheap food.

but ah well, what's there to complain...beats sitting at home feeling bored. plus, u get paid for sitting around sometimes..;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home