Thursday, August 18, 2005

Judgement Day...

Welcome back to another post on this blog which all of you are accustomed with…today is the day which I get my OFFICIAL A-levels result…actually I already knew my result the previous week on Monday,8th of August…just to keep my readers in suspense…I decided to open my mouth on this very day…not only to be used to breathe,eat,yawn,etc…but to tell my result to only those who took the trouble to visit my blog day after day…just to find out that I haven’t updated it yet =P

Now…the moment that you have been waiting for…whether or not you are anxious as I am when I await my results,day after day…whether you don’t care whatever I get cuz it has nothing to do with you…whether it has something to do with the haze…whether it will change the future of mankind…

Here it is…Sesame Street style…and in alphabetical order too…
A is for Chemistry =)
B is for Mathematics = l
C is for Physics = l

Good news is that I meet the minimum requirements,triple C’s,to enter the university of my choice…University of Nottingham,Malaysian Campus…bad news is that I am SO CLOSE to obtain the scholarship offered by them…so it means I didn’t manage to get it which requires at least 2 A’s and 1 B…oh well,hafta try to apply for other scholarships =P Overall,I was half happy and half disappointed in getting my result…I thought I could have done better…an A for Mathematics and at least a B for Physics… =(

Hehe…another journey to KL again today…to settle my application…the next problem is still to find a place to stay…I don’t have much choice cuz I don’t have a car,so I hafta rely on the university to find a place for me to stay…out of campus…in-campus is already FULLY-BOOKED…and pretty expensive too =( There is this “so called” nearby place,about 2km away from the new campus that the university is collaborating with some sort of accommodation company…Taman Tasik Semenyih is the place…not much choices too though cuz most of the cheap rooms had already been booked too =( We’ll hafta wait and see how everything goes…

Getting tired and bored of working…last day of work is on the 31st of August…then,I am FREE!!! Roughly 2 weeks in September to enjoy before I move out to university…sure gonna miss my friends,hommies,buddies,comrades,etc…Need to do some last minute shopping…and I was thinking of getting a laptop too,any recommendations? Budget is roughly between RM3000 to RM4500,not exceeding RM5000…a decent one will do,not really using it to play games…as long can listen to songs,play movies and connect to the internet wireless-ly =)

That’s all for now…hope to see some familiar faces around before I leave for university…Take care everybody!!! ; )

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 19, 2005 11:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on ur results! dun worry everythin will be fine! good luck in findin acomodation, oh and work harder abit for bonus b4 u cabut...haha... got hols? then mayb can meet up lor, ill get back to u on the laptop thingy...

 
At Saturday, August 27, 2005 12:09:00 AM, Blogger bombshell said...

hey.. good luck n all da best in ur future studies!! hmm.. abt laptop..haha..i support mine.. IBM is still da best choice.. hehe.. no le.. but IBM laptop consider good ler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home