Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Entering Two Oh-Oh Se7en…(2007)

Yes-yes…by now everyone would knew that it’s already the year 2007…unless he/she had been hiding in a cave somewhere for far too long or perhaps traveled through time from the future…Feeling refreshed? Feeling that everything is starting anew? Feeling that it’s another continuous loop of time? Whatever it is…can’t turn back time anyways…how do I feel? Hmmm…for now,not much of a big difference,hehe…the magic of 2007 hasn’t really gotten into me yet =P

Since this is gonna be the LAST post…haha,no-no…not the last post before I close down this blog forever =P It’s the last post(ironically,it’s the first post of 2007) before I return back earlier to Semenyih(a.k.a Jungleland)…for the sake of the @##$$%#% EXAMS!!! Will not be back till the whole thing is over…meaning no updates for perhaps 3 weeks…Last time,around end of the year(December) supposedly to be pure holidays and then ushered the new year,where everything starts anew once again…Heh,this time totally opposite…around end of the year,its “studying time” and once the new year hath cometh,EXAMS!!! WTF?!! Oh I am so much looking forward to it…(sarcasm)

Anyways…on towards to the pictures section…uploading em’ had been a pain…no thanks to the earthquake in Taiwan that disrupted the internet >=(


On Christmas Eve…went to Eastin Hotel(PJ) with my family for a buffet dinner…since the food and environment is so-so only…there isn’t much of a “photo-marathon” of the place
Red and green balloons tied to chairs…to me,it feels like a birthday party is going on …and if I tie enough balloons to a single chair,perhaps I will be able to fly/hover in the skies…the problem is…how do I get down? Hmmm…

Delicious-looking turkey? Hmmm…

Nah…it wasn’t that “Turkey-licious”…Chicken kicks turkey’s ass anytime…anyplace =P

Then on Christmas Day itself…went to Craig’s place for dinner(tradition of almost every year,hehe)…

Home-cooked meals are always the best…hehe,cuz it always tasted home-ly? Much-much better than Eastin Hotel’s buffet,seriously =)

Oh…hehe,a late entry for Christmas(Tree) Fashion Show 2006?!! Lols…

It’s the same tree that I had seen for the countless times whenever I am there for Christmas…perhaps next time,consider bleaching it? Hehe =P

Christmas+Belated Birthday present?!!

If you cant go to UK…THEN bring UK to yourself =P Thanks to Wei Sun(Cindy/Sayaka) for this “memorable” gift,who just came back momentarily from UK…guess its time to save up some money? Hmmm…

Something new for my gadget collection…hehe =)

It’s a Canon Digital IXUS 65 Camera!!! So shiny and glossy till I am too afraid to use it…kena scratch sakit hati leh =P No need to rely on my SE k750i cameraphone anymore…hehe,not really…depending on situation…the digital camera will be useful for taking pictures in not-so-brightly-lit places(ada FLASH) and has a wider picture angle(plus further and clearer zoomed pictures)...will still use my handy+convenient cameraphone =)

And on New Year’s Eve…where was I? Well…practically decided not to go anywhere…been going out too often,haven’t been studying much…still,there were fireworks being displayed nearby my neighbourhood…

“Artificial” fireworks =_=” But there really were fireworks…just not as “spectacular” as the one seen in the picture,hehe…


Alright…that’s the end of the this post…now before I log off,this is the moment where I take some time to say a few “last words”…It had been great fun to enjoy myself during these holidays,running around meeting up with friends whom I haven’t seen for ages…although it obviously WOULD be BETTER if I could’ve just get the darn thought of exam out of my head…for every single time I went out,I feel pre-guilty…sigh =_=” Oh well,no point complaining so much…doesn’t help at all…

Wishing everybody…HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Let the new adventures begin…all the best everytime to everybody at everywhere doing everything =)

And as for those undertaking the “it is so wrong to have post-holidays” exams…
GOOD LUCK!!! >=)

Back to getting some things done which I’ll hafta exert self-force …studying is definitely not my hobby…studying is pointless if one is reading text books/lecture notes merely as story books(in other words,reading without memorising a single thing!)
Aiyayaya…GAMBATEH!!! >8 P

See ya…in roughly 3 weeks time as I’ll be M.I.A(Missing in Action)… =P

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for your exams!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home