Sunday, November 19, 2006

Feeling 20-ish? Hmmm…(Part 2)

(Continuation from Part 1…)

After the movie…went back home…when I opened the refrigerator to put the excess cake…

2 boxes of Secret Recipe cakes greeted me…both are from my younger sister…

The ever popular cake for birthdays…Chocolate Banana Cake…and the simple,yet taste good…Oreo Cheese Cake

I think after this birthday…I am damn scared of cakes already…been eating cakes like drinking water only,lols…don’t make it a “Feed Cheese with Cakes Day” <= I

Went upstairs to my room…

…and I found this 2-D present lying on my desk

No need to “Pai-Seh” to open…haha…so open it only lor…

$$$ inside…thanks to my dad for this…money=happiness $_$ lols

Proceeded to “undress” the present given to me from Camellia

But then…take picture of it first,since wrapped up so nicely…

I cannot believe this!!!

I’ve got an AUDI CAR!!! WAH!!! *jumps around like a maniac* Who cares what type of car…finally I have a car!!! Time to say goodbye to public transportation…Mwahahaha >=D

Not only is this an ordinary AUDI CAR KEY…it can do this!!!

With a press of a button…*click*…Wah-Lau-Eh…fire emits from it…so cool…I feel like James Bond…*James Bond themed music plays in the background*


Ok-ok…enough of “shiok-ing sendiri”…lols…

Final words to say is a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who made all these possible…not forgetting those who sent me testimonials via FriendsterSMS-ed me…wished me(earlier,correct day,belated) through my C-Box(Tagboard) or MSN Messenger…even got phone call all the way from UK!!!...including a “surprise birthday” phone call which was far-awayyyy from my birthday sometime in October,hehe you know who you all are…remember next time,it is in November(NOT October!!! lols)…I think this is the only time/day that I’ve said Thank You the most(not that I don’t say at all)…

Till then,await the next update…which I myself wouldn’t know when it’ll be…See Ya and Take Care!!! =D

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 7:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Caaaaakkkeeeeee....I want the strawberry cheesecake....

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birhday! wah got audi car key lighter! now thats something i wasnt expecting...haha. gona update to blogger beta anytime soon??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home