Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sci-Fi Parade…(Part 1)

Just a day after the last day of University(Saturday,16th December 2006),I received a phone call from Su-Lyn,asking whether wanna watch a movie in Damansara Cineleisure or not(instead of the proposed plan on Sunday,17th December 2006). Together with Pin Pin,both of them wanted to jalan-jalan and do some shopping,before heading back to Penang. Took a shower and off I go…


If one wishes to watch a movie,but not to go either TGV or GSC

…then Damansara Cineleisure would be the only choice left…or you could opt to purchase some DVDs though…

After I bought the tickets for the movie,the next place to meet up was at The Curve…Now what would those two doing over there? Funny I should’ve asked…shopping ler,DUH…so I took my sweet time…leisurely walked there…took some pictures with my cameraphone…

This picture was nearby the entrance…The Curve decided to have a blue-themed-Christmas decoration…

Close-up shot of a decorated Christmas tree…

This here is the mini-version…

Then I went up to the second floor…

Now this is probably the “mother” of all the “baby” Christmas trees…gigantic in size and up to three storeys high!!!

In front of Damansara Cineleisure

An enormous wild penguin on the loose!!! Hmmm…I haven’t watched Happy Feet yet though…


Quickly,we ran inside Damansara Cineleisure from the rampaging penguin…To be continued in Sci-Fi Parade…(Part 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home