Sunday, December 11, 2005

Short post+One picture...

Hello once again…after quite some time of not updating this page,I realised that I am either too busy or too lazy…well,hehe…you know which one is the answer,right? =P Well,this is one of those short posts since I don’t really know what to talk about…or perhaps I would not like to expose about…or maybe its just the plain ol’ “I forgot what happened the past few days” syndrome…Anyway,if there is something that is important or “meaningful”,either positive or negative thoughts…I assure that it will eventually come its way to this very blog…opened for public viewing…that is if the owner chooses to do so =P Let’s start,shall we?

Hmmm…the previous Sunday,a Dance Night was held in my university by the Dance Club. I was “persuaded” to go by some of my friends…wasted I wasn’t persuaded by a bunch of pretty girls…Oh wait,I shouldn’t have said that…cuz it will make some of my friends who “persuaded” me(which are girls) feel bad about themselves…hahaha =P Well anyway,lets not stray too far from the topic…The theme of the night was Switch…where the performers and well,the audiences/guests kept on dancing with various different type of dances…from the simple line-dancing to some Cha-Cha to some sort of Cowboy dance and etc…etc…(Note:Strip dancing not included in the package =P ) But the majority of the time is spent by “us” doing the dancing while music is played within the background,most of them are the typical disco or “clubbing” type of music…Yes,there was one Breakdancer and some “Shufflers” on the dance floor too…My mind and body didn’t feel like doing anything on that day…so its not really the fault of my friends(which they kept blaming on themselves =P )…just don’t feel in the mood,don’t have the mojo,not my type of liking…in a way…It doesn’t matter,whats gone is gone,what has passed is passed…which in turn makes me realise something and I shall be undergoing a “project” of my own…what is it,if you may all ask? Well for now,it remains as “For me to know and for you to find out” =P

Already watched Chronicles of Narnia,anyone? Hahaha…I had!!! =D But the seats that we got wasn’t that good…well neither it was that bad either,haha =P For those who had read the books(all 7 of them…or either any 1 of them) you might have a “slight” understanding of what is going on…or you’ll just ended up like me…just to watch it and feel odd and surprised at the same time…like watching Harry Potter:The Goblet of Fire without watching the previous movies or reading the books at all(Hehehe…that was me,sad case =P ) In the end,the movie is pretty much Ok-Ok…just don’t expect too much,for those who read the books beforehand…

Note to self:Watch previous Harry Potter movies and steal…errr…I mean borrow from those who have the books =P

By the way, I still haven’t activated or updated anything on my Friendster account…no user details…no pictures…yet,so just wait patiently like little kids waiting for Santa Clause to drop down the chimney and deliver presents under the Christmas tree…it’ll be up soon as soon as I snap the first picture to be posted up as the Main Picture…which would decide whether is this person(me) worthy to be a “Friend” in the Friendster Universe!!! And to finish my post,I have one of the picture of the Switch Dance Night posted up at the ending…Now if you’ll excuse me,gotta get ready to return back to Semenyih =P Over and out…

Wait a second…I just noticed that I am almost as tall as the rest of them,WAHAHAHA…Nah,it is just that I was standing more towards the front(nearer to the camera) compared to the rest of em’…Optical illusion~~~ =P

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 12, 2005 1:07:00 AM, Blogger Yu Ming said...

yo dude! nice night out eh!

hei, dont go too hard on yourself...it's just a dance night...i too felt weird at my first time out at a club..but let loose alrite..it's a time for you to escape your mind, leave behind your worries..let your body language do the talking...;)

i like to move it move it...hahaha!!

cheers buddy!

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 6:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha...cheeso on the dance floor? thats incomprihensible! well i wouldnt feel comfortable either, us gamers are rather anti social when it comes to boogie-ing huh? haha nyway u watch narnia aledi! damn u! i wanna watch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home