Friday, October 14, 2005

Assignments madness... >=P

It has been roughly 2 weeks of not updating this blog…that is unacceptable!!! It feels like someone who ate half a sandwich and left it in the refrigerator to rot…it feels like someone who planted a flower in the middle of the dessert,but left it to die without taking care of it…it feels like someone who already used the toilet after doing their “business” but didn’t take the trouble to flush the “substance” out…

Two “excuses” why this blog was not updated within the past few days…
One:Assignments…need to be done and handed in a.s.a.p…hehe,actually partially due to,choose to do “last minute” =P
Two:My brand new laptop,which I just bought it the previous Saturday…within a few days,sudah KO-ed,couldn’t load the Windows program during the StartUp…which in turn,I couldn’t type out my “sample” blog first before I publish it on the blog-site…and my half-done assignments were inside…therefore,I had to finish the remaining work(luckily I saved it in my thumbdrive,apart from the laptop) at the Computer Lab in the University,which only operates till 9pm only…decided to stay overnight(illegally) at my classmate’s room in the hostel…What great fun with a crazy bunch of guys,all of us struggled to finish our “last minute” work ; P

As usual,I am still not satisfied with the campus food…same ol’ stuff with same ol’ expensive price…but nevertheless,some days managed to go out to eat during lunch hour(MMMmmm…pork =D ) and dinner time was even better,finally some of us start to show some cooking skills…not bad,it actually tasted pretty good if one cook his/her own meal…ironically,I haven’t opened any canned food or the “ever-popular-bachelor’s food,Maggi Mee” yet =P Take a look below,one of our latest self-prepared creation…

In case you guys/gals are wondering what the heck are those…these are actually Spaghetti and “Sour Vegetable Tau Foo” soup…MMMmmm,finger lickin’ good =P

So far,I have 3 assignments and another one(or perhaps MORE!!!) coming soon…one lab report,one complicated Excel spreadsheet and an essay…hopefully,this time I “try” not to do em’ “last minute”…but I doubt it,see first how it goes…Apparently,the essay which is under the subject,Enginneering Industries…I think I’ll choose one of the topics entitled,Industrial-scale cheesemaking…seriously,no joke…haha,it has something to do with the “cheesy-ness” in me =P Do something different,unusual and unique that I think no one else would do…cuz the other topics are quite dull to me…


Behold!!! My laptop!!! The HP Pavilion DV 4103AP…Hopefully it gets repaired back a.s.a.p,so that I can get back in action to finish up my assignments in campus…and to listen to mp3s…and watch movies,etc… =)

Haha,for those who have nothing to do or not in a mood to do anything related to academic sort of work,click here to find out what your name is in Japanese,together with a “rough” meaning of it in English…mine is Hamano(Seaside field) Masahiro(Big hero) =D Please take note that this is merely just for fun and do not take it TOO seriously… =P

Thus,ends the post for this entry…I would like to crap-talk some more,but the thoughts of assignments in my head makes me feel uneasy at every present moment…hopefully everything goes well for the next few days…Logging off now…

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. very busy huh? thank god for the person who invented thumb drives...haha.

Why so fas wan ur laptop dieded? been doing bad things with it? haha. well if i have holidays you can employ me to be chef of the house...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home