Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oh University life...

Thus,begins a new chapter of another episode of my life…university has cometh…no turning back now…obviously,since I took the trouble to settle all the fussy university application stuff…and paid for the accommodation fees…and most importantly,paid for the course which I am going to earn a degree in the near future…Chemical Engineering…in The University of NottinghamMalaysian Campus liao…not overseas!!! =P

Gee,wonder why I even chosed to do engineering in the first place…I kinda liked Chemistry among all the major other Science subjects,so therefore that answers which field of engineering I am interested into…but it doesn’t matter much cuz technically speaking,the “Chemistry” part is just a minor,mostly involves Physics…darn =P Oh well,I’ll hafta wait and see how everything goes…maybe it’ll turn out good,maybe not…the future is unpredictable as in the movie,Forest Gump…“Life is like a box of chocolates”…you’ll never know which chocolate that you took from the box contains what flavour till you actually eat them…

Actually I wanted to do something regarding graphical designs and programming stuff…you know,doing animations like Pixar…or better yet,my dream job is to be in the video gaming industry…making AND playing games…I am mainly inspired by movies and video games apart from books as a source of ideas…but in this case,the industry here in Malaysia is a dying one…no room for these,at least for now…haha =P

Managed to pack my stuff yesterday…after bumming around for the last time…actually there are a few more things I haven’t packed yet…not sure whether those are needed or not…but I am planning to go through this one week first and see what else is required…might be coming back this Saturday =P Mode of transportation between the house that I am staying in and the campus,would be the shuttle bus provided by the university and my trusty two legs which had “supported” me for almost the rest of my life,haha =) No car though…*sigh*…another problem is going to town,which is quite a distance away…when there’s a will,there’s a way…must be a parasite and seek every opportunity available…hehe >=P

So I might not be able to update much on this blog for the next few days,as internet connection would be an issue over there and hafta see whether I have the time to even “report” my status…so be patient like little kids who wait week after week,just to watch the next episode of Power Rangers on television…moving out this afternoon…I bid goodbye to my devoted readers and everyone else out there,thanks for the company…

*Cheese then proceeded to take his belongings and walk towards the sunset…without turning his head to look back…so that he’ll look cool…just to only find out that it is still in the morning… =P

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, good luck mate! hope you enjoy college life there! All the best! like chemistry huh? bio more fun! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home