Friday, September 16, 2005

Going to the barber...

Hehe…when no longer working,staying at home feels like I am trapped in a prison filled with boredom =P Anyways,I can gladly clarify that from now on,I’ve OFFICIALLY finished my term of service in the restaurant that I had worked in for the past 2 months+1 week+and a couple of days…since today I had already obtained my last paycheck and returned the uniforms to recover back my deposit…I can just run away and ignore all the phone calls that I might receive from them….MWAHAHAHAHA!!! >=P OK-OK,I am not really that evil,but seriously…this time it is done,they cant rely on me most of the time unless I am gonna work there for the rest of my life…it is time for me to leave and let another “chosen one” to take my place…for that,I can leave the place in peace =)

Perhaps I might work again…in the future…as in during my long holidays…maybe I’ll work there again…maybe I’ll find another place to work,but doing something similar to restaurant business…or maybe I’ll try something new…like retailing stores,bakery,book shops,shops which specialiases in drinks,etc…But that time,I’ll plan to enjoy my holidays longer than working,haha…we’ll hafta wait and see…

Heh,I’ve even cut my hair today…no more long hair…no more advertising in shampoo comercials…when I am old and bald in the future,I would regret why I did this when I was still young and HAD HAIR!!! HAHAHA =P No new hairstyle…just plain old short hair…I was thinking of dying my hair…but I’ll only do it if I had long hair and when I get tired of staring at the mirror,noticing that black hair wouldn’t turn into any other colours overnight…except that the fact that “we” will naturally have grey and white hair in the future =P Take a look at the pictures and mug-shots below…That’s all folks,take care everybody =)

Before
Notice that long hair,picture was taken in the morning shortly after I woke up and have the feeling of CONQUERING THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! >=D





Before
The side view,complete with some sort of random experimental numbers…Does it mean anything? Maybe…maybe not,try to figure it out =P





After
Oh-No…look what happened? This is what happens if you go to an Indian barber shop to get an “economical” haircut <=P






After
Another side view of the “outcome” after the “incident”
=P

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 17, 2005 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Yu Ming said...

yo! haha...see u've had some trimmings eh...=P...haha, liberation from PT work...ahh, calls for a celebration dude! YEAH!! hehe..:P

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhaha...fun with camera huh..behold the power of pictures..lovely post man! mayb u shud try shave bald...haha

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:55:00 PM, Blogger meL.a.Nie said...

glad 2 catch wif u yesterday..hehehe..nice haircut BUT do u haf 2 show ur sarcastic face?!?hahaha..u looked damn funny!!!

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 9:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha its nice to have before and after photo. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home