Friday, September 09, 2005

The concept of work?!!!

Nothing much happened so far…I am just back to my usual holiday mode…which consists of doing nothing “really” useful and exercised my fingers on my PS2 controllers playing washed-out mundane games,Hehe it is the dry season for video-gamers such as me,I remembered during the end year holidays,it is the perfect timing to play good ol’ long RPG games…Hehe,that motivated me to wake up early in the morning too =P I also missed those times of “hanging-out” with friends during the holidays cuz everyone is so free and also on holidays too…Haha,nowadays things are a bit different…times have changed…everybody else is busy with their stuff…when I am free,they are not,and vice-versa…exams,course works,industrial tarining,etc…etc…It would be better if I can play video games AND join my pals for whatever stuff that is planned…Haha,hopefully there would be another eventful gathering at Duta Vista again!!! ; P

Alright…sometimes,I had to be evil,I had to choose to do the things that would benefit myself apart from others…but most of the time,the choices that are presented to me…I STILL get succumbed to do the “good guy” role…if I am like that,I would be pushed around,I would be used for whatever evil deed that is being planned,I would be stomped upon and get bullied…*sigh* but I am actually not REALLY 100% made of “sugar and spice” kindness…I have my rights,I have my dignity,I can choose whether to accept or ignore something…But naturally,I always do what I think is best for everybody…although I don’t like it,although it is sometimes against my will…

You see here…Thursday,8th September…was “supposedly” to be the last day of my work,upon “special request”…But guess what?Surprise,surprise again…out comes another 2 more “special requested” days of working from the Jack-in-the-Box…courtesy from the restaurant which I work at…These 2 days are weekends,10th and 11th of September,but being the gullible kind person I am,the star player decides to play on the field once again,I am sorta like their Ronaldo (Mind you,the Brazilian football player,Ronaldo…not some Renaissance artist or even one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Hehe,OK-OK Ronaldo DOESN’T exist as a Ninja Turtle,there is no such thing,just trying to confuse the un-alerted readers =P “Don’t wanna let them down too” said the little voice inside my head…this is all due to “some” workers,suddenly couldn’t work on weekends…WTF?!! If couldn’t make it for the weekends,at least notify it WAY EARLIER so arrangements can be made,NOT LAST MINUTE!!! I have a feeling that they are just plain lazy for the time being >=( One thing which I dislike are people who don’t think ahead,that their actions would cause trouble to others…it is Ok to trouble one-self if he or she is prepared to settle it,but to drag another person into it without their consent or proper consultation is just TOO much to ask for…

Luckily I am a nice guy…for the time being >=P On the previous Thursday,I was supposed to work from 10am till 3pm,then there are some changes,hafta work till 4pm so that the guy worker can have his break,well fine with me…then,this “so called” unexpected accident happened to the guy’s younger sibling,so the fella had to rush to the hospital,leaving me to extend my working time till 6pm,whether or not that guy was telling the truth or not,no one knows for sure except it is between that guy and God…Well,if anyone wants to drop by or have any last request before I leave my work,hopefully for good or for the better,here’s your last chance!!! So now,there is still hope for them as I am about to go iron my “superhero-costume” =P

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't recall there being a Ninja Turtle by the name of Ronaldo

 
At Saturday, September 10, 2005 9:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah..yalor..mayb u shudve said no and asked for ur paycheque...haha! nex time think of urself more ok...and if u wanna hear last requests, wanna do my training for me? haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home