Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Coincidence?

The past few weekends I had been staying at Li Jian's place for the night cuz my dad is quite busy nowadays with his special "function" for his former school...so I guess I might trouble him by asking him to take me out to work and take me back from work also...hence,I decided to stay out for a couple of days till his event is over...

Oh by the way,most of you might already know...I guess...that there is a restaurant/Mamak stall named Williams in DJ area,it is located near the old Limkokwing building...I only recently knew its secret location a couple of weeks ago...in July if I remembered it correctly...when my friend Li Jian decided to bring me there during my stay at his place...since then,I've been hooked...in a way...to go there again whenever I got the chance...the food is a mix of Italian,Indian,Chinese,etc... and it taste GREAT...reasonable price,although expensive...but reasonable...so far it is only my 3rd time eating at that place...now I have a mission to eat ALL the different food over there,WAHAHAHA...surely go broke...do go there and try it out..."Williams...that's where I want to be" =P

Yesterday...I was suppose to be at work at 12.30pm,so by proper timing...I had to leave Li Jian's place and head towards the Kelana Jaya LRT station for the free shuttle bus service to 1 Utama,latest by 11am...so I set my alarm and woke up around 10am...seeing that my friend was still sleeping,due to overdose of playing DOTA in the wee hours of the morning,made me wanna sleep...so I guess it wouldn't hurt to go back to sleep and ask him to drive me to work later...around 11.45am,finally ready to depart...just only to find out that the car is already gone from the parking bay,one of his family members had took it...so time is not on my side...once again...too late to walk to the LRT station to get the bus...decided to get a taxi as a last resort...

As I was walking along the road...hoping to get a taxi...there was this white Honda car that drove past me...with a girl at the passenger seat waving frantically at me...Whoa,not bad eh? Got a pretty fan-girl waving at her...ehem*ehem* "idol" =P which was walking along the road...and then I received a phone call,just to find out that it was actually a friend of mine,MICHELLE!!! (By the way,she is Michelle Yeoh...not any other "Michelle"s out there,dont be mistaken...no,no...not even the famous actress Datuk Michelle Yeoh...dont get confused!!! =P ) She ask me where I was heading to and whether I need a ride or not...so in desperate moments such as this,one would agree for a ride...if not,then he or she is definitely an idiot =P Haha...so malu-malu to disturb other people,she and her boyfriend in the car...eerr....dont even wanna think what they were doing previously,Haha...dont worry,most probably some "innocent" stuff...ok? =P Manage to reach 1 Utama in time...for work...

So was it pure coincidence that at that very moment,I purposely miss the shuttle bus to 1 Utama...and at that very moment,she spotted this poor old chap walking along the street like a poor,homeless,hungry person...and at that very moment,manage to hitch a ride without making her boyfriend felt uneasy,jealous or mad cuz yours "truly" is in the car,which could distrupt his plans for the day?!! Hehe...anyways,pretty lucky to get help when you really need it...

Thus,this post is dedicated to Michelle...for her understanding of the difficulaties faced by a person who doesn't have a car,for her thoughtfull-ness of other friends in trouble...for her inquisitive "detective-like" mind which worked a bit like Sherlock Holmes...where she was puzzled as,why I was walking along the road...what I was doing during that time...cuz I dont stay nearby that area...THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH...Re-pay back in kindness in the future I shall... =)

Me gonna work till 4th of September...just a few more remaining days to go...Well,gotta get ready for work again...night shift for today...and then tomorrow...MERDEKA DAY!!! Means public holiday=more people=more customers in restaurant=roughly 9 hours of work=more work=more tired=but in the end...TRIPLE PAY!!! Sweet... ; )

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo..hey..must be careful of williams...mayb they put overdose of "kas-kas" or ganja or something...haha... oh yeah, and thank GOD for michelle!!...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home