Thursday, June 02, 2005

Time crisis and an internal struggle...

Boy what a long and time-wasting day…today was Chemistry Practical paper…so everyone who are taking this paper are appointed to different “Shifts” due to insufficient laboratories…all together there are 4 Shifts…Shift 1 is early in the morning(around 8am something),Shift 2 is late morning(around 10am something),Shift 3 is in the afternoon(around 1pm something) and lastly Shift 4 is in the evening(around 4pm something)…well,well,well…guess which Shift did yours truly blogger of this blog is in =P THE LAST SHIFT!!! AAARRGGHH miserable…let me tell you why…

1)Usually our class would be Shift 3 for all the past practical papers…BUT this time it is NOT…so actually the last Shift sucks…now I know how the Shift 4 students feel <=P
2)You might think…“Hey,since the last Shift starts at around 4pm something,might as well come around that time…”…which is totally WRONG cuz while waiting for the others to do their practical exam,the ones who aren’t taking had to be quarantined at some place like a classroom or a lecture hall at the given time in order to avoid leakage of the question paper…no handphones allowed too during quarantine sessions and in the laboratory while doing the experiment…even though you turn it off,FORBIDDEN it is to bring,so everytime there is a practical paper,nobody may be able 2 contact me till I come back usually quite late at night
3)My quarantine time is at 12.10pm…the paper starts at 4pm…so the number of hours which we are all stuck 2gether in the classroom is roughly 3+ HOURS…including the hours where I hafta arrive in college in the morning cuz I dont wanna burden my father for dropping me at college during his lunch hour…good son I am,no? =)
4)You might think…“Well I can use the time to do some last minute studying before the paper starts…”…sorry,sad to say this but…you are WRONG again cuz I already browsed through all 3 of my practical books the day before,countless times I tell you…so I spent/waste my time in the morning by going to the computer lab,used the internet to surf,check e-mails,read other people’s blog,etc…etc…I haven’t been online for a long time though…if only I have a broadband connection at home,then the ultimate power of the “broadband-ness” within me shall be unleashed,bringing down those who tremble upon me to the ground MWAHAHAHA…if only… >=P

When it was time to go back which was around 5.30pm…had to wait for the Putra bus…it came at around 5.50pm…now from here onwards,timing is everything cuz I have to arrive at the Kelana Jaya LRT station latest by 6.30pm to catch the free shuttle service bus to 1 Utama…if I missed that…then this sad Cheese would hafta wait for the next one at 7.30pm!!! Oh,by the way,that is my journey back home nowadays since I dont take the Taylors bus to and from college anymore…so from Subang to Kelana Jaya to 1 Utama then walk to my grandmother’s house in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail(my grandma’s place is kinda like my secondary home)

Well 5pm something is one of the mad peak hour,so TRAFFIC JAM all the way from Subang to Kelana Jaya…and the bus is crowded too,so hafta stand…LUCKILY I arrived at my destination right on time,so out comes the Cheese from the bus and he makes his way across the highway to the LRT station using the bridge of course(if I decided to cut across the HIGHWAY…I would have the word STUPID tattooed on my forehead)in “Speed” mode…there was a time when I was crossing the bridge halfway,I could see the bus already moving from its stationary point…NOOOO!!!…so close,yet so far…makes me wanna jump down the bridge and land on a car,then hop from car to car traveling on the highway towards the bus…some sort of action movie scene comes to mind,Spider-Man perhaps?

Anyway back to the story…as I rushed towards the LRT station,I saw a blind man having some difficulities to go somewhere…in my mind,a decision has to be made,a battle between the Angel Cheese and the Devil Cheese took place…either I help the poor sightless guy…or just ignore and make haste to the shuttle bus without any doubts…so the Devil Cheese won and from hero to zero…I didn’t help the fella and manage to board the bus as it was about to leave…now I feel kinda bad about not doing the “RIGHT” thing…bad karma for me,if you were me,what would you do? <=(

Oh well,if I arrive in this sticky situation in the future again or something like that,maybe I should reconsider my actions…though it may trouble me…that’s all for today’s crazy misadventure,very tired now…most probably begin studying for the next paper by tomorrow…thanks for taking the time to read through my rants,thou shall be rewarded with more…RANTS in the future,HAHA…adios for now…

5 Comments:

At Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you feel bad about it, remember this quote...
___________________________________
"evil is good" - Dungeon Keeper...haha

 
At Friday, June 03, 2005 8:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you could shout to someone who was waiting for a bus/the taxi drivers who are waiting around there that a blind man in need of help?

 
At Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese, from the time i have known you since like form 1 till now still i am sure, you probably still are as helpful as ever...so dude, i think you have made up more than enough for that...

and am sure u will continue to help others always...peace brotha..

PS: look fwd to u joining unim..

 
At Sunday, June 05, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can u not help the blind man!!!! even i that day helped an old man!! nvm i am sure u have many chances huh...a tag board u must get...looks good ..it will..
well glad to hear that most of ur exams are ok....all d best...remember to chill out..linkin park music rox 4 exams!!! hehehe...cya

 
At Sunday, June 05, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can u not help the blind man!!!! even i that day helped an old man!! nvm i am sure u have many chances huh...a tag board u must get...looks good ..it will..
well glad to hear that most of ur exams are ok....all d best...remember to chill out..linkin park music rox 4 exams!!! hehehe...cya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home