Sunday, June 05, 2005

Random Stuff

Actually I have nothing to blog about at the moment…so here are just bits of random things that I’ve compiled from pieces of events that were scattered throughout the past few days…

Lets see…the price of everything from the items that are necessities to the things which are merely to satisfy our dreams…obviously it keeps on going up as the years go by…hehe,this thought struck me as I bought my “Crayon Shin Chan” comic book,it used to cost RM4.20,thenRM4.50,now it’s RM4.80!!!…I don’t really waste money on buying comics…at least not much…this is the ONLY comic book that I buy and nowadays the issues are only out once in like 3 to 4 months,so in the long run,the wastage of money on comics in my case is minimal…gone were the days where the price of comics were reasonable,then was roughly RM3.00…now is roughly between RM3.50 to RM4.50!!!
I think even a packet of HACKS candy is enough to pay for parking…so apparently people like me seek the alternatives of objects which can work,but at a cheaper price…namely pirated games =P imagine how many pirated games can you buy compared to the price that you are paying for the original game…totally immoral this wrong-doing is…but hey,you gotta do,what you gotta do…

Hmmm…speaking about the price of my miscellaneous items…when anyone decides to go to The Curve untuk makan…at the upper floor food court…DON’T order the fried rice that comes with fried chicken from one of the stores…pure RIP-OFF and not worth your money…There I was as the victim,the fried rice on its own cost RM3.80,the strips of fried chicken also cost RM3.80 on its own,so I think the clever manager knew how to do his Math and introduced a dish which consist of the fried rice and strips of fried chicken,cost is RM6.80…but there is a promotion too…the fried rice plus strips of fried chicken AND a bowl of soup for RM5.80…so I think it was more worthy,RM1 less and a bowl of soup,why not?…that is until I took a spoonful of the rice and place it into my mouth…tasted VERY dry…Heh,so THAT was what the soup was for =P the chicken was OK but too little…another job well done in alerting other clueless consumers which “might-be-the-next-victim” by your friendly neighbourhood Cheese =)

I’ve also ventured into the great unknowns where no cheese had ever gone before…that is to watch a romantic movie…the closest to that genre is a “romantic comedy”…I am more receptive towards the Action,Sci-Fi,Comedy type of movie…anyway I was feeling bored at home one day and my eyes caught a glimpse of the movie “Sepet” among the stacks of other VCDs that belonged to my father,I’ve heard some good remarks regarding that local movie which was directed by Yasmin Ahmad…so I popped the movie into the VCD player…

The synopsis behind the back of the ORIGINAL VCD cover reads…
It is in Bahasa Malaysia,so I m gonna do a direct almost accurate English translation =P
“A love story between 2 teenagers from their different respective race and religion…a story of love between a Chinese pirated VCD seller,named Jason,and a beautiful girl named Orked from a Malay family,who had just finished her Form 5 studies…”
Hehehe…my translation not bad eh?There is one part which goes…“gadis ayu”…not knowing which suitable English phrase to put that in…I guess…beautiful girl will do =P

The movie is kinda too slow for me…after almost 1 hour,I felt like sleeping…but there is an inner feeling within me that motivates me to always finish what you have started with…so I just watched through the whole show…I think it was OK,just one of those typical love story…I’ve noticed that quite a number of Samuel Hui songs were being played in the movie,I am not a fan but my dad is though =P then they were scenes that will make you cry,I never cried…it’s just that I feel sad…like when you just bought an ice-cream,not even the first lick…it just fell to the ground…darn you gravity!!! =P And sometimes during the sad scenes,I almost felt like laughing!!! Haha…sorry I am not a sicko or something…my emotions are sometimes a bit complex =P The ending is left hanging,where the protagonist Chinese guy is kinda “dead” in an accident,so there might be enough rooms for another sequel?!! Anyone out there watched this movie?Especially the girls?What do you think about it? I feel like I am the ONLY guy who watched this =P Will Cheese ever watch Sepet 2,that is IF it comes out?…we’ll have to wait and see…

Need to get more mp3 songs in my computer…I am getting bored of my old songs…cannot really download much cuz slow dial-up 56K internet connection=longer time to download=more time being spent online just to download=internet bill increase!!! Must be a parasite and obtain songs from friends =D

By the way,please leave comments…I m feeling pretty lonely…leave phone numbers also can…especially girls =P I m not forcing u guys&gals out there,it’s up to u,not that I m gonna send a deadly VIRUS to your computer unless u leave a comment…or can I? >=D Haha,I thank the usual ones who leave comments and the Anonymus ones,please put down your name as well so I at least know who you are…unless you want 2 be remained as a mystery =P My investigative team will track you down!!!

Only 2 more days of exam remains!!! Tuesday and Wednesday…then I’ll be done…no more studying for the time being…YEAH…I sure would miss studying though…wait a minute,did I just said that I would MISS studying?!! Oh NO,what have I become!!!…WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH…
(Cheese is currently unavailable as he has left the building…)

3 Comments:

At Monday, June 06, 2005 10:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe..good post. agree!! price of comics went up like hell. Also the price of my favourtie set lunch at H&H. darn... sorry me no watch sepet yet. lazy. haha. well good luck in ur exams ok. Just a few more to the finish line..

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea..take care mate and all the best for exams!!

Hmm, craig..what's in that set lunch? and how much is it?

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck in your exams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home