Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just another “typical” week in Semenyih…

Yup…another week had passed since the beginning of the 2nd Year of University life as a student…this marks the 3rd week and still so far everything had been kinda on the OK level to me…no exams/tests/courseworks/lab sessions just yet…but I feel its coming soon…(my big mouth had uttered too soon…lab sessions will begin the coming week as well with a few courseworks <= / heh…)…I had been keeping up to date with my studies this time(haha,yeah!!!),which means so far nothing had been left neglected till the last minute…yet…bersemangat siut~~~ >=P Of course,all study and no play makes Cheese a sad errrr…Cheese…so maintained a balance of “play stuff” too(watching anime,playing sports,cooking counted? etc…)

Oh and this time around…I had fortunately/unfortunately been nominated and moments after that…confined within the campus’s Great Hall(dunno what’s so “great” about the hall anyways)…an election was held for the positions of President,Vice-President,Secretary,Treasurer and Committee Members(8 members are voted where else 2 are chosen by lecturers,so by using simple Mathematics,10 members in total labeled as Committee Members =P ),for a particular society that all Chemical Engineering students were “automatically members”…not really forced…in a way…the voting process ensured and when it was time for me to step up on stage,to the microphone to say a few words…to amuse others with my corny-lame-crap line that I thought up roughly 10 seconds before…

“If you think it is wise…vote for me…if you think it isn’t wise to do so…then don’t”

Resulting from that,I am now one of the Committee Members for that society known as…CheSS,stands for Chemical Engineering Student Society(malu-lah if become a Committee Member and yet doesn’t know what it stands for =P )…which is rather confusing for being mistaken as a society that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual game of CHESS itself…I think some of them misheard me quoting,somewhere along the lines,“If you are wise…vote for me” instead,so I guess those who voted for me are wise people indeed,haha =P Activities and future plannings will be coming soon…

Ok…it is now time for random pictures that were taken throughout the week,which I felt like posting up…

I’ve got ANIMALS…

A froggy manage to jump(climb?) its way to quite a high spot on the grills of our front door in TTS5


These are the infamous duckies that lived on the waters of our man-made lake in the campus grounds…if UK got ducks,the Nottingham University Campus in Malaysia also got!!! The population of these quackers doesn’t increase nor decrease though…

I’ve got FOOD STUFF…

Decided to have dinner outside for a change on one of the days…went to Rocteam in Kajang…this is the proof,haha…Cheese Ham Chicken Chop!!! I think I had always been ordering this dish whenever I am there…there is a Sizzling Hot Plate version too(ordered once before)…but with an additional RM2 increase in price to feel da sizzle’ >=P Hehe,this place brings back old memories from last year…those who know…will understand ; )


Have anyone seen this before? The first time I saw it was in Shogun(1 Utama) and now its in the University’s cafeteria? A machine that makes mashed potatoes from the masters who made instant noodles,MAGGI? Just press the button and SPLAT(I’ll let your imagination do the thinking of what this sound refers to…),out it comes…mashed potatoes that is being charged for RM2(the size is like KFC’s take-away mini container…not the Variety Bucket size)…so not worth the money being spent like that…coursemates that are currently in UK will puke after seeing potatoes again…hehe =P

And finally,I’ve got an ADVERTISEMENT…

YAM SENG!!! 4 out of 5 will choose to buy that “blue sparkling juice that I cant remember what its called nor the brand name”(but I remembered it tasted like medicine though >_< ) Suppose to be drank for house-warming…


Tune in to next week…if I feel like updating or if there is anything to be updated,hehe =P (which would be a pointless post such as this) Oh,I’ve changed my Tagboard to CBox cuz Tagboard encountered some problems(which I’ve only noticed it on Friday,so I won’t be able to view any recent post that were tagged before it went haywire…much apologies to those who left me a message)…can even view back older posts if anyone missed any replies from me or anyone else…its yellow-ish,cheese coloured(but not cheese flavoured though) =D Wake me up,when September ends…oh,it ended already? Damn… =_=”

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 15, 2006 2:06:00 PM, Blogger Craigy craig said...

haha...cheeso on a comittee huh? why din u run for president?? hehe then change the menu in the cafetaria to all cheese dishes and make ur mark! muauahahah ah and the froggy is cute...=P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home