Saturday, May 21, 2005

Stuck in a rut...

Sigh…the sheer boredom of doing nothing else but instead doing something that you forced upon one’s self,although it is one of the things in your “Dislike” list…I really cannot understand how someone can withstand it…If there is someone in the world out there who rreeeeaaalllllyyyy likes to study a lot,again and again without the need to do anything else…or perhaps that person is forced to do it since from young by parents…sad…so sad cuz part of your life is spent or shall I say wasted just by merely staring at millions of facts in a book…it’s good in a way but also bad in a way…

So many other things to do…but apparently for the time being,it will have to stop momentarily…pure boredom strikes…everytime examinations comes,history repeats itself again and again without any doubt…go thru the same things,the same facts and stuff,the same sleepless nights…and so on and so forth…

But quite odd though,when I usually wake up in the wee hours in the morning,that is when the sun hasn’t rise yet(around 6am)to go to college…after coming back usually in the evening(around 3 to 4pm)my body is automatically set to sleep mode on the sofa…and usually on weekends,I would wake up quite late(around 10 to 11am)sometimes almost afternoon!!! But during these few days,which I woke up in the morning where the sun is already up(around 8 to 9am)…I can resist the urge to take an afternoon nap and can last longer during the day…like an Energizer battery…Hmmm perhaps something is wrong with my biological clock…needs some fine-tuning =P

Oh…and on some particular nights when I am trying to sleep…the darn cats from the back alley would be fighting or I would hear them doing their “stuff” with each other,well I guess it is the “in” thing to do during this season…that is if you are a cat…strange,the cats don’t go “meow…” or “purr…” instead it goes something like “Wow…Wow…” Hmmm only Garfield goes “Wow” when he gets food…
Followed by a barking dog to complete the musical score at the back alley orchestral =P

That’s all for now…3 more weeks to go…and I am already going crazy…
Aaarrgghh…MUST watch Star Wars Episode III:Revenge of the Sith too!!! Damn sad,only can watch the trailers on TV only…the dark side within me is getting stronger day after day… >=)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 21, 2005 9:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regard to the sleepless nights, ear plugs should do the trick.

 
At Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...exams huh, yeah I know how you feel. Guess what, I'm gonna be watching Star Wars soon...muahahaha...sorry Cheeso, some things just can't wait...haha..As for the cat noises. I dont think its real. You're just so stressed you're having "wet cat dreams"..hahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home