Friday, May 13, 2005

Think Cheese...think

It seems that the sickness within me is already gone for the time being…thanks to those who suggested curative methods,under the Comments section of the previous post,although they are not certified doctors =P my inner healing powers were the ones that did the magic,but it does take some time…I’ll keep the medication tips in mind anyways =)

I’ve been thinking a lot lately…if you don’t think,your brains will rot faster,so dear readers,do think more =P Many questions puzzles my mind…like,Why is the sky blue?Why is Barney a purple dinosaur?Why is Big Bird in Sesame Street named Big Bird?Why James Bond never gets AIDS eventhough he sleeps with countless women?Where is the logic in all these???So many questions,yet so little answers,maybe I can seek help from Hitz.Fm’s Dr. Know-It-All =P okay those were actually minor questions to ponder about…

I am actually trying to think ahead when I am about 2 enter university,doing locally at the new Nottingham UK campus in Semenyih(somewhere in Selangor,not familiar with this unknown place)…the problems that I would have to settle first like a place to stay…who else is coming along so that certain things can be done as a team…wondering whether I would meet the entry requirements of the university of my choice…hoping that the course that I have chosen would pay off in the end…the unforeseen future of all these thoughts have clouded my mind temporarily…all I can do for now is to rely on fate and the destiny that had been decided upon me as the outcome is unpredictable…heh,if things were easily predictable,I would have struck many lotteries by now and would live as a rich person…hahaha…less monetary problems to settle =P

Well that’s all for now…hopefully you guys and gals enjoyed my nonsensical post and are eager to read more of my future topics being posted up in this non-sensible blog…bestowed by my knowledge that I can think of while I m in the toilet where most of my crappy yet creative ideas come from…hahaha =P
Countdown:NEXT WEEK IS ALREADY THE BEGINNING OF FINALS EXAMINATION!!!THE DARK SIDE IS GETTING STRONGER THAN A CUP OF BLACK COFFEE IN THE MORNING… <=(

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 13, 2005 9:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Doctor Craig-it-all here, got some answers to your questions. The skies blue cos theres lotsa blue water in the sky waiting to fall as rain.Barney is purple cos he's "touched down everything but little boys" (eminem).Big Bird's called Big Bird cos' its got nothing to do with the yellow bird It's the guy beneath the suit whos got the "real" big bird...haha...As for why James Bond don't get AIDS, well I guess he had a vasectomy.Or maybe Q made him a camouflage condomn, skin colour.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home