Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Watched Star Wars I have =)

YES!!! Watched it I have…actually I watched it last week but decided to post it up now due to exams stuff bothering me now and then >=P Haha…watched it during my exam week some more…couldn’t resist the temptation…it would be worst if I waited till my whole 4 weeks exam is over cuz this “Star Wars fever” will distrupt my concentration of last-minute-desperado-studying =P so in the end,the council of little men in my head decided that watching it soon is better than watching it later =) Prepare for some spoilers for those who haven’t watched it yet…for those who watched it,good for you,give a nice pat on the back for yourself and…Prepare for some mind boggling facts and opinions from my head of little men…

First of all…the movie in the end didn’t turn out THAT good as I expected after watching countless trailers on TV…hehe sorry George Lucas…but in the end it was ok-ok lah,not that bad,not that good either…the story seems 2 be a rushed job…in my opinion only around almost in the ending part of the movie where things get “quite” a bit interesting…then there are scenes of “I love you,you love me,we are one big happy family…blah…blah” between Anakin and Padme where everyone has to bear with…the bad guys die to “cheaply”!!! like Count Dooku and poor General Grievous got shot like a piece of dartboard as target practice,even the protagonist Mace Windu too…only those who watched the animated series Star Wars:Clone Wars will understand that the bad guys and the goody-good Jedis are very super powerful,but in the movie there are just a bunch of pussies =P I recommend to watch that cartoon,pretty good stuff it is ; )

Heh,I’ve also noticed that people with lightsabers have the tendency to “disarm”(hehe no pun intended here)others in the movie,the victims were Count Dooku,Mace Windu,General Grievous,2 out of 4 arms were gone(although he is a robot of some sort,I feel his pain when he got shot =P ) and Anakin lost his other arm after jumping stylishly into the air to become a projectile for Obi-Wan to practice his baseball skills…except that he was using a lightsaber instead of a baseball bat…and he got fried by lava,then like Robocop,the young darksider became Darth Vader in full black shiny armor…Mwahahaha!!!

Good job on the CG stuff too,top quality from Lucasfilms…speaking of CG,is it only me or does Yoda look a little bit taller in Episode III compared to Episode I and II? Haha,optical illusion it is =P Some unanswered questions still lingers in my mind after the movie ended,for example at the ending scenario where Yoda passes down his teachings from Qui-Gon Jinn to Obi-Wan how to be immortal by being one with the Force…so we saw in Episode IV where Obi-Wan became that spiritual guide for Luke Skywalker…but in the last Star Wars episode,which is Episode VI,during the victory party at the E-wok planet,we saw the spiritual versions of Obi-Wan,Yoda and…ANAKIN?!! How did the little darkster knew this “one with the force thingy?” Oh never mind,it’s just a movie =P
The movie was pretty sad too,when the Jedis were killed one by one…survivors were only Obi-Wan and Yoda…DUH!!! Or else there wouldn’t be Episode IV to VI =P

Now I can study peacefully since the urge to watch Star Wars is gone…and the movie wasn’t THAT great,sorry again George =P Oh wait…Noooo…more movies await me like Madagascar,Fantastic Four,Batman Begins,War of the Worlds and many more!!!
Finish this war quickly I must…roughly one and a half more weeks of exams to go…GAMBATEH!!! >=D

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something interesting:
http://www.sgdanielwang.com/comic2/

 
At Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...glad you watched it..you right lor..rush job it was to me...to fast do "big bosses" die...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home