Sunday, April 24, 2005

Look at the skies

Lying around doing nothing due to boredom…cannot study for the time being because of some sort of problem which I claim it to be “mental fatigue” …Okay,okay I m just plain lazy for now…well it doesn’t mean that I used to be hardworking though…everything kinda happens randomly…sometimes I feel all psyched up to tolerate anything…and sometimes just wanna push everything aside,chill out…although doing so will cost unexpected consequences later…oh well

Lied on my bed while staring at the ceiling…then tilted my head a few degrees to face the window…looking at the clear blue sky filled with fluffy marshmallow clouds accompanied by the rays of light emitted from the sun high above…it brings a calm effect as I gaze at it with an empty mind,as though my soul is leaving my body to the heavenly skies above…no,no I am not dying =P enjoying this moment for a while cuz it will rain later in the evening nowadays

*Sigh* back 2 college tomorrow after a splendid 2 weeks of break,would get back the trials result too and the finals examination draws nearer…countdown:roughly 3 weeks left!!! oh well enough goofing around,time to get back to studies…
entering NERD MODE 8-)

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 25, 2005 9:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for finals my man!!

 
At Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlowh! all the best for ur finals okays! get it over and done with..then u'll be going off to...where? :D

jo ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home