Friday, March 25, 2005

Mission Impossible

Had my Chemistry Practical Trial Exam 2day,the 1st part was OK but the 2nd part of it was like…this type of situation where “I know how to do it,but cannot put it in words and only found out how to be able to do it…which is AFTER the practical exam is over!!!”…aih~wasted…such a waste…everything has its bad timing… = (

The past few days were pretty hectic…flipping through pages of notes…trying to understand or recall back previous things being taught…lots of homework being put aside…yes,u guessed it correctly…last minute studying
Hmmm…must be a bad habit,a part of me that I wish I could throw away…there is this problem though…if I studied way earlier or studied consistently,I tend 2 forget them after a long period of time,I can recall some facts here and there,but not 100% complete…if last minute studying is being implemented,well here I am…cramming everything in my little head in the least amount of time possible…time is never on my side anyway…mission impossible =P

Please leave some comments so that I can have a rough idea those who are reading this blog…not compulsory,no need to pay any money,it’s free!!! Nuthin to lose,rite? Just comment once in a while about the related topics…or unrelated stuff,check back this site like maybe once in 3 days or a week,continue reading from where u last left off(it’s not that long anyway)dun let my work go 2 waste…arigatoo-gozaimasu =)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 26, 2005 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last minute studying huh? well the same goes for me...doing last minute reading ensures that all the info stays in my head no? heheh anyway gambatte for ur trials.. or isit finals already.. cant rmbr wat u told me liao. down with the flu n the medication has shrunk my brain hahahhaha...

-sayaka-

 
At Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

old habits die hard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home