Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'll be back...

I wont be updating much the next few days…as I prepare myself to face the trials exam…there would be many sleepless nights…fatigue would take control of my zombified body…leaving me breathless…unable to determine the direction of the light as darkness surrounds my soul…

Maybe I’ll be online once in a while…usually I m online on Saturday nights…must have some time-outs or else…I would go totally insane,maybe dress myself up as a clown and start scaring other people…hmmm…must not let that happen for the safety of the world
I’ll be back… B-)

5 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005 7:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck in your exams

 
At Friday, April 01, 2005 10:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo,
just wanna say good luck in your upcoming exams and gambatte... i also need to go study liao, my mocks are here... :(

-sayaka-

 
At Saturday, April 02, 2005 4:54:00 PM, Blogger misssiah said...

hey cheese..no sweat..its just another exam right..there'll be more to come..jk..good luck k..

 
At Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh all the best okays! trials only, not finals yet! take care!

joann

 
At Sunday, April 03, 2005 2:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the moon was as round as it is,
Then how round could it possibly be?
If Sadam would give Bush a kiss,
Perhaps they will also have tea.

If men could look beyond their imagination,
What could they not possibly see?
If food was cooked to perfection,
Would there still be KFC?

If you only lived on bread and water,
You should at least eat it with butter,
If men could control the weather,
Would life really be that much better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home