Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Blues...

One word 2 describe today...TIRED...since I woke up till now...but no worries,still have enough energy 2 blog...traffic jam in my area when I m on my way from home to the bus stop opposite of KDU,where I wait 4 my shuttle bus 2 college...almost couldn't make it in time...couln't sleep at nite nowadays...must be the weather...or I just probably think too much...really tired,I dont know why...I remembered Jo Ann,very energetic wan,always laughing...jumping...maybe she consume a few spoons of sugar in the morning 2 keep her engine going...

Those who know Jo Ann,she has her own blogsite too,it was established some time last year. Currently,she is studying in Australia now in Melbourne…dun pray-pray u knoe. Her blog is really colourful and has a few pictures posted once in a while,both over here and in Australia…some are pretty hilarious too. When u think about Australia,the things that will pop out in your mind are Sydney Opera House,kangaroos,ostrich meat =P ,Australian pandas….errr I mean koala bears,heck…even that Crocodile Hunter Guy…"Oh Blimey mates!!!" so feel free to visit her blogsite by clicking here and the link is also at the sidebar 4 future visits. Hehehe,advertise her blog 4 free at my site…perhaps I should start charging,no? LOL =P

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha apa larh advertise until lidat hahaha tqtq :D macam testimonial saja..haha hey that victor right...was he in tbs foundation last yr? cuz i met some guy called victor last yr while foosballing

jo ann

 
At Friday, March 25, 2005 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha the fella quite weird wan. i din know him then he suddenly ask me to play. and i had to pay my share of the game. hahaha and the whole time he talking talking a lotta stuffs. haha

joann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home