Sunday, March 11, 2007

R is for Random…

When there is nothing much to update about…and having a camera-phone proved to be useful,whenever a digital camera is unavailable…one would start to upload randomly “amusing” snapped pictures to his/her blog…or perhaps its just only me…probably it is…hehe =P

Here’s a few…viewed from the eyes(camera-phone lens) of my trusty 2.0 Megapixel Sony Ericsson k750i…Warning: Certain pictures showcases the “jakun-ness” of the blogger…please be aware =_=”


This was taken in “I can’t remember which restaurant…but I ordered Wan Tan Mee”, at MidValley

Just press the buttons…like on an airplane flight…and the “stewardess/steward” will give you some “service”…certain “stewardess/steward” not guaranteed to be as “captivating” =P

Curiosity for the jakun-guy…

Soxworld sells undergarments besides sox(socks)?!! Hmmm…I didn’t knew that…

Another trip to Broga(Chinese village near my University)…this time deeper…in search of this place…

Pusat Memancing Ikan Broga…a.k.a “Siew Yuu”(direct translation: Roast Fish)

And here’s the “Siew Yuu”…

Put stuff with the fish and wrapped in an aluminum foil…“roasted” on a charcoal fire pit…this one’s Tom Yam flavoured(quite fresh)…I guess they will allow you to catch the fish in the nearby pond(where I suppose the fishes are reared) and let em’ cook it for you…but hey,if I am so hungry…I’ll wouldn’t bother waiting for the fish to be caught so easily(intelligent fishies! =P )…just straight-away order!!! Resist one’s self from jumping into the pond and eating the fishes as though they are sushi =_=”

No it’s not a statue…it’s a real frogilicious-frogtastic-froggy near the Great Hall(picture was taken at night)

This froggy here was “stoning”…press the head,no reaction…No Fear lah wei!!! Or was it posing? My camera-phone was quite close(about 5cm),didn’t move/run/jump away at all…No Shy-Shy lah wei!!! Hehe…

Now this is something I don’t see everyday…

A red public telephone booth?!! Like the ones in UK…smack right in front of the Cafetaria…oddly placed and probably not many will use…in the age of mobile phone technology and dirt-cheap prepaid telcos…for Superman only I guess =)

Just bought an mp3 player,a Creative Zen Micro…though it is old stuff(Aha! Price drop) and may not be an IPod or a Sony Walkman mp3 player…quite worth the price(from Lowyat Plaza of course…haha >=P ) with a capacity of 6 Gigabytes

The shop which I got it from,only has one colour only(can’t really complain since that shop gave a pretty decent offer price,after bargaining)…silver…but it looks grey to me…well,at least I didn’t get some crappy colour =P

It glows like a glow-worm…

With a hypnotising blue light…pulses when it charges…nice


I guess that’s it…no more pictures to show…as of yet…the next update might be “interesting”…well to me ler,not too sure what others might be thinking of,hehe…So wait for the next update,ya? Logging off now ; )

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 12, 2007 10:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wei! how much the zen micro ar!!!! thats d most important info!! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home