Friday, March 18, 2005

Thank God it's Friday!!!

Had a Chemistry test 2day,a quiz actually,speaking of that I remembered there was once during Chemistry lesson I wrote some poem or I like to call it a “rap” on the table...in pencil of course…if I remembered it clearly,it goes something like this:

Chemistry is such a bore
It makes my ass feel kinda sore
The lecturer teaches pretty weird and really suck
It feels like I’ve been hit by a 2 tonne truck

What the hell?!!What the crap?!!
Don’t even have time to take a nap
Not enough sleep,not enough rest
Due to all her stupid test

Why am I still living?
Don’t you know that love is only a feeling
My mind is continuously falling apart
Life is never gonna be as sweet like egg tart

Hehehe,the things that one person would do when he or she is vvveerryyy bored,sorry 4 using such harsh language cuz I was feeling kinda frustrated during that time
Not bad eh? LOL =D

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 20, 2005 1:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness..u must've been VERY bored back then..but hey, it's not bad..hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home