Monday, May 19, 2008

Rejoice,exams are over…now what? =_=”

Time to update…and as you can read from the title of this post…exams for Cheese are over…kau-tim…habis kau-kau…finished eating a tin of biscuits already,crumbs also dun have…well you get the picture,rite…hehe? Unless he needs to retake =_=”

After being “held hostage” in Jungleland by my ownself =_=” I’ve decided to go for a holiday trip…I am going to EGYPT!!! Eh,passport expired dee wor…sigh…never mind,if there’s a will,there’s a way…

Go to Sunway Pyramid only lor…first ever shopping mall I had set foot upon,after solitary confinement of about 3 weeks…haha =P


Fill up stomach…decided to try this place…

Wendy’s

Ordered a set…1/2 Pound Burger set…

Wahlau…the beef patty banyak big wei…or maybe the bun is meant to be small sized…optical illusion @_@ Tasted not bad…but then the more I ate,the more “muak” I feel…too much of something is never good…but still finished eating it ; )

Could it be that…

Wendy’s is actually McDonald’s ex-girlfriend?!! =_=”
Ok…dun spread rumours…haha

Speaking of McDonald’s…I kept on hearing this advertisement on the radio…called the Big Mac Chant

All you have to do…is to chant…

Two All-Beef Patties,Special Sauce,Lettuce,Cheese,Pickles,Onions on a Sesame Seed Bun

And voila…you’ll get a free Big Mac!!! Well…that is if you managed to do it under 4 seconds…has anyone attempted this before? Looks pretty interesting to me…hurry though,promotion lasts until end of May only…Terms and conditions apply =P

Well…actually,it was an ACE outing on that day…get-together and have fun…bowling was hilarious,hahaha…tak puas hati lah…I want to bowl more =P


Both pictures are taken from Facebook,from Kenny…wanted to post either one,but since both are blur…post both only lah,haha…

Not the whole ACE committees were able to make it…

So here’s a picture of all of us…donning our red T-shirts in University…now I have another red shirt to be worn when Chinese New Year comes…lols

Oh…besides bowling and makan-makan…ada tonton movie also…

SPEED RACER!!! Go Speed Racer Go!!!
Very nice show…I liked how the movie was portrayed…Cheese recommends you to watch this movie...it’s better than watching Formula 1…lols =P


Ok…time to go sleep already cuz in a few hours time…I am going to “Las Vegas
=_=”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home