Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I see food…You see food…We all see food =_=”

As usual an outdated post…

WARNING…the following pictures are not recommended to be viewed for people who are on a strict diet…or those who detest the blogger for posting up pictures of food which makes them hungry…MWAHAHAHA!!! >=D or somehow developed some sort of allergy towards food =_=”

The 3 M’s of an outing…Meet…Mingle…and Makan!!!


Headed to Italiannies(1 Utama)…after much contemplation

Some more the past few days during that week I had pasta for lunch =_=” Never mind ler I guess…let other people do the cooking for me this time…haha

After ordering…and chatting…and eating complimentary bread tambah vinegar and olive oil…and waiting…makanan also arrived

We share-shared…


“Cant remember the fancy name but I know it’s a bit spicy” Chicken and Salmon Pasta(which is too salmon-ish…overpowered the pasta…but makan it I shall)

Didn’t really like the previous 2 dishes…



So the Pepperoni Pizza wins hands down…with 2 pictures of it…together with a pizza fan picture? =P

And last but not least…Strawberry Cheese Cake

Which also comes with a funny story…but I shall not expose it here…or else the “pizza fan” might make a cheesecake out of me =_=”

A picture without food… (Facebook quality picture from “pizza fan”)

Hmmm…I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I had dined in Italiannies…any other recommended dishes? Everything must try-try…


Ok…time to change menu and venue…

From this pai-seh taken picture from a cameraphone…

Guess what’s cooking?

A Japanese delicacy from HiroshimaOkonomiyaki!!!

Aunty Wikipedia says that it is a Japanese dish which consists of a pan-fried batter cake and contains various ingredients(?)…Apart from the batter cake,other main ingredients are usually pork,egg,cabbage(lots of it!!!) and soba(Japanese noodle)…of course the Okonomiyaki sauce as well…I ordered the Ikaten Okonomiyaki(Ikaten = squid cracker)

This restaurant is located at Low Yat Plaza(a place that I had no intention of having a meal other than to purchase computer goods)…

Actually,there was an exact identical restaurant such as this(or maybe Okonomiyaki restaurants are meant to look like this? =_=” )…located in a small-scaled shopping complex(Atria Shopping Centre) nearby my secondary school in Damansara Jaya…While I was shopping/walking pass by/lepak-ing,I had always wanted to try it…but in the end didn’t mange to do so cuz after quite some time,the restaurant had closed down(or maybe moved…to Low Yat Plaza? =_=” )

Somehow…destiny brought us together and I had finally savoured my dear long lost Okonomiyaki…and they lived(we) happily ever after? =_=” Oh…Okonomi means “what you like” or “what you want” and yaki means grilled or cooked…hence the dish Okonomiyaki…“cook what you like”(that explains the part of …contains “various ingredients”)…

Should try to order Okonomiyaki in a Mamak…
“Boss…tolong kasi satu Roti Suka Hati
=_=”


Well…gotta lari ke luar negara in a few hours time…where?
Ok…I’ll leave a clue…
(click image to enlarge…if needed)

Very clever,no? Lari ke luar negara also leave a clue =_=”
Can you spot the hidden Mickey as well?

See ya’ll in a few days time…take carezzz
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home