Sunday, April 29, 2007

Handphone is used to *Snap-Snap* pictures…

This is another so-called “random” post…albeit the title is doing some justification by not constantly using the word “random” =_=”

My handphone had been a good investment…SE k750i(click to view if you dunno how it looks like)… as I had been using it quite often for taking pictures(when I don’t have a camera with me…since I bring my handphone around more often than the camera)…I still prefer the
SE k800i(overbudget liao,when I went to buy my current handphone last year)…anyways,quite happy with the current one…so far no major problems surfaced yet…for the records,it had sent 2302 text messages,25 picture messages,529 pictures had been taken,etc…(F.Y.I stuff =_=” )

Having a cameraphone sure is handy…wonderful things can be done with it…here are a few pictures taken by my “jakun” self…or am I just pretending to be one to amuse myself as well as others? Hmmm…


Two snails…

Wrestling? Snail-back riding? Performing an acrobatic stunt? Sharing an “intimate” moment?

Saw this “fat” cat(maybe its just the bushy fur) in front of my house…

A Garfield look-a-like? Perhaps it’s his stunt-double?

Tractor at golf driving range…nearby 1 Utama

Who needs high-tech security alarm when one can just “cage” their “ride”

A telephone booth at the opposite side of the Kelana Jaya LRT Station

It can send SMS(click the picture to enlarge,if you wanna view it)…seriously!!! O_o But it cost 20 cents to do so…no matter which telco you are sending the SMS to…wonder whether there is one which can send MMS…Hmmm…

As I was walking around aimlessly in Sogo…I saw this…

Robocop?!! When you have too many or under-utilised kitchen utensils…use em’ to make a robot…just like LEGO,hehe =P

One day in class…too bored…self-amusing needed…
How would I look like if I wore spectacles? Take a look…

On the right is the “Spider-Man’s secret identity,Peter Parker(Toby Maguire) look”…Sexy? =_=”


Well…that’s about it…Habis cerita…wont be updating till 3 weeks later,after I finished my exams…maybe I’ll update once in a while,if time permits it and whether there is anything to be posted about…GOOD LUCK to all who are having EXAMS!!! =D

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 30, 2007 9:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah public phone can send sms?? kewl!

 
At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Mei said...

i like da garfield pic.. da cat is so pretty..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home